LoveOsho podcast E039 Maneesha (dancing)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 22 January 2019.
- Episode E039: Dancing for Osho
- with Ma Prem Maneesha (dancing)
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Arrived to Osho at 20 years of age, Maneesha was told by Osho: “You will dance for me”. Dance is Maneesha’s element and after many years living in the Osho Buddhafield and experiencing the transformative alchemy of Osho’s meditations and body movement, Maneesha developed the Dance Meditation Training. Today Maneesha brings the magic absorbed during her time with Osho into the wider world helping people transform their energy through dance and meditation.
- Today our guest is Ma Prem Maneesha. Maneesha has been on the path of meditation since 1973. Maneesha is a massage and dance therapist who works through body movement and energy transformation to bring a new dimension of healing.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Maneesha came across Osho
- Maneesha lives in the Osho Buddhafield from her early twenties till recently
- How Maneesha managed the transition back to the real world
- Osho tells Maneesha: “You will dance for me”
- Maneesha dances for Osho and Osho tells her: “Dance is your element”
- Maneesha talks about the alchemy of energy transformation through dance
- Maneesha creates the Dance Meditation Training
- Maneesha works with transforming energy through dance
- Maneesha shares her own personal journey of energy transformation with Osho
- How Maneesha shares what she learnt from Osho in the work she does
- Maneesha’s current projects
- Maneesha's morning routine
- Maneesha's favourite meditation
- Maneesha and Osho today