LoveOsho podcast E040 Subhan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 29 January 2019.
- Episode E040: From criminal law to Osho and meditation
- with Sw Prartho Subhan
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- How a criminal lawyer has been transformed by Osho and has become a meditation teacher and counsellor? Subhan is an expert in creating workshops based on Osho’s vision and his own personal experience. In this episode Subhan talks about how meeting Osho laid the foundation of his work and life.
- Today our guest is Subhan. Subhan is a criminal lawyer and took sannyas in 1979. After living in India with Osho for 10 years, Subhan left the commune to open a meditation centre in Seattle. Subhan has been travelling worldwide to teach meditation and facilitate workshops and counselling sessions.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Subhan came across Osho
- How Subhan transitioned from being a criminal lawyer to becoming a meditation teacher and counsellor
- How Subhan created his first workshops and courses based on his own personal experience
- How living with Osho and meditating are the foundation of Subhan’s work
- Mind is the root cause of all issues
- How Subhan found, collected and experimented with hundreds of meditation techniques devised by Osho
- Subhan talks about the Darkness Meditation
- How Subhan changed his way of teaching meditation from the 80s to today
- Subhan talks about worthiness
- Running the meditation centre with Shanti
- Subhan’s current projects
- Subhan's morning routine
- Subhan's favourite meditation
- Subhan and Osho today