LoveOsho podcast E041 Upadhi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 5 February 2019.
- Episode E041: Osho prana healing
- with Ma Veet Upadhi
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Finding herself sitting in front of Osho was enough to change Upadhi’s life forever. Upadhi talks about how she created the Osho Prana Healing method and how Osho guided her in the process. Upadhi keeps developing and refining the method to make a huge impact on real people in their real life.
- Today our guest is Ma Veet Upadhi. Upadhi took sannyas in 1980 and has over 30 year experience in energy work. Upadhi is the co-creator of the Osho Prana Healing method and travels all over the world to offer workshops, trainings, and courses.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Upadhi came across Osho
- Osho asks Upadhi to go back to Italy to take care of “few things”
- Upadhi talks the collective unconscious of the Osho Buddhafield
- Upadhi talks about the relationship between sound and mind
- The difference between thoughts and recurrent belief systems
- Upadhi explains what the Osho Prana Healing is
- How Osho guided Upadhi in creating the OPH method
- How Upadhi modified OPH through the years
- How OPH impacts real people in their real life
- Upadhi’s current projects
- Upadhi's morning routine
- Upadhi's favourite meditation
- Upadhi and Osho today