LoveOsho podcast E043 Jayadip
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 19 February 2019.
- Episode E043: Living like a modern monk
- with Sw Prem Jayadip
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Jayadip was on a mission to change the world and joined guerrilla fighters in Guatemala. In the midst of shooting, he suddenly realised that the only thing he could change was himself. He then had an out of the body experience and finally found in Osho his way inwards. Jayadip is a sincere seeker who regularly spends time meditating in his Himalayan cave.
- Today our guest is Jayadip. Jayadip took sannyas in 1981 and for the next 20 years he has facilitated and co-created workshops, groups and seminars at the Multiversity in Poona. Jayadip also worked as trekking guide in the Himalayan regions of Tibet and since 2011 he lives in Taiwan where he teaches meditation.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Jayadip came across Osho
- Jayadip takes sannyas and joins the commune in Hamburg, Germany before going to India
- Jayadip talks about the process “Who is in?” and how Osho shaped it
- Osho’s guidelines for group leaders
- Jayadip’s journey after Osho left the body
- Jayadip 7 year-semi-retreat in the Himalaya
- Living like a modern monk
- Teaching meditation in the East as a Western guy
- Jayadip’s current activities
- Jayadip's morning routine
- Jayadip's favourite meditation
- Jayadip and Osho today