LoveOsho podcast E045 Siddhena
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 5 March 2019.
- Episode E045: The real essence of creativity
- with Sw Prem Siddhena
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Siddhena is a talented artist who learnt from Osho the real essence of creativity. He talks about focusing on how you are moving rather than where you are going; and that fulfilment doesn’t come from the outcome of a project, rather from the creative process itself. Siddhena has the ability to articulate the ephemeral world of art into eloquent English. A delightful listening experience.
- Today our guest is Siddhena. Sidd took sannyas in 1977 in a pub in London. Sidd is an artist, designer and teacher who shares his creativity to expand consciousness and sensitivity. He lives in Japan holding exhibitions and teaching creativity workshops.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Sidd came across Osho
- Sidd talks about how he took sannyas in a pub in London spilling beer all over
- Sidd talks about his work as a designer for the commune
- Making a city in the desert: Sidd designs the layout of the city of Rajeenshpuram in Oregon, USA
- Realising the vision of a futuristic eco-city
- Sidd explains the difference between creativity and art
- Art as the creative response to the present moment
- How meeting Osho changed Sidd’s work as an artist
- Designing a park in Pune where creativity flowered beyond art
- Translating art and creativity into the present moment and ordinary everyday life
- Drawing a Buddha’s head in Osho’s presence, a Zen experience
- If you feel Osho’s presence and let it fill you, it never goes away
- Learning the quality of presence
- Integrating meditation into daily life
- Sidd’s current projects and workshops
- Sidd upcoming book: “Being creative and creative being”
- Fulfilment is in the process of making the art
- Sidd's morning routine
- Sidd's favourite meditation
- Sidd and Osho today