LoveOsho podcast E047 Turiya
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 19 March 2019.
- Episode E047: What death has taught me about life
- with Ma Prem Turiya
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Turiya is a transformed human being who has been through deeply significant moments in her life journey. Death taught Turiya how to let go of the inessential (including royal titles) to focus on what counts: the truth. When Turiya found Osho, she recognised him as a Master and promised herself not to fall asleep and miss the chance to become awakened.
- Today our guest is Turiya. Turiya is a world leader in human development and has been leading trainings and workshops since 1973.
- Turiya is an authentic seeker who renounced royalty and the conventional path to quench her inner thirst.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Turiya came across Osho
- Turiya sits in front of Osho and recognises him as a Master
- Turiya was a princess part of the oldest royal family in Europe
- How a young royal couple packs up, leave everything behind and become disciples of Osho
- Turiya talks about the tragic, shocking and ecstatic events surrounding the death of her beloved husband in the presence of Osho
- Osho declares Vimalkirti (Turiya’s husband, the Prince Welf von Hannover) enlightened
- Vimalkirti dies exactly how he wished to
- Turiya talks about the link between death and enlightenment
- Celebrating life and celebrating death: Vimalkirti death celebration
- Turiya talks about how Osho asked her to start therapy groups and processes
- Turiya worked under the direct guidance of Osho and learnt from him how to lead groups
- Therapy is not an end product, rather it’s in service of meditation
- Turiya talks about therapy and meditation and how they work together
- Turiya is a Master trainer who trains the trainers
- Turiya’s basic work is teaching people how to be present
- Turiya is the co-creator of The Path of Love process together with Rafia
- Turiya’s current projects
- Turiya's morning routine
- Turiya's favourite meditation
- Turiya and Osho today