LoveOsho podcast E050 Anadi Martel
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 9 April 2019.
- Episode E050: Healing and therapy using light and sound
- with Anadi Martel
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Osho told Anadi: “In your lab let matter be your God, and in your meditation room let God be your matter”. Anadi is a physicist who has dedicated his whole life to the research and development of devices for healing and therapy using light and sounds. In this episode, Anadi explains how light can be used not just for therapeutic purposes but also to expand consciousness and support meditation.
- Today our guest is Anadi Martel. Anadi took sannyas in 1976 and is a physicist who designs sound and light devices used by many organisations including NASA. Anadi has been president of the International Light Association for 7 years and is the creator of the Sensora system.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Anadi came across Osho
- Anadi meets Osho at 18 years of age when he was a student of physics
- Osho advices Anadi to complete the studies and combine science and meditation
- Anadi has worked since the 80s to develop light and sound devices for therapy and meditation
- Osho encourages Anadi to pursue his research and said that this type of science had been developed in Atlantis
- Anadi set up the Austrolarium in Poona to experiment with his techniques and devices
- Anadi talks about the Kirlian photography
- Since 2000 there has been a shift in global consciousness in relation to energy medicine
- Light as a bridge between matter and consciousness
- Anadi talks about the expansion of light therapy and light medicine
- Anadi talk about his multi-sensorial devices and programmes called Sensora
- Anadi talks about his clinical study published in a peer-reviewed journal
- Light therapy has no side effects, if used properly
- Anadi talks about blue and red light in relation to the circadian rhythm
- Anadi’s current projects
- Anadi's morning routine
- Anadi's favourite meditation
- Anadi and Osho today