LoveOsho podcast E055 Svagito
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 6 August 2019.
- Episode E055: The night rainbow
- with Sw Dhyan Svagito
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- This is a special episode dedicated to Meera. Svagito has been in a loving relationship with Meera for 25 years and is dedicated to carrying on Meera’s legacy and work. Svagito shares the biggest lesson learnt from Meera’s sudden and shocking departure. He also reveals intimate aspects of Meera’s personality and talks about the special relationship between Osho and Meera. It’s a very emotionally charged interview and full of love for Meera.
- Today our guest is Svagito. Svagito is a psychotherapist, meditation teacher and author of 3 books translated in 9 languages. Svagito holds a degree in psychology from Munich University and has been working with people since 1981. He travels extensively across the world offering courses and training programmes.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Svagito and Meera met
- Svagito talsk about unknown aspects of Meera’s personality
- Meera, the Enlightened dancing mystic
- The special relationship between Osho and Meera
- How Osho helped Meera in her personal and artistic development
- Osho asks Meera to lead art therapy groups
- Svagito talks Meera’s way of leading groups
- Creativity belongs to existence
- Svagito talks about the trauma of Meera’s death
- Svagito feels Meera’s presence the same way he feels Osho’s presence
- Choosing to be grateful rather than miserable
- The biggest lesson Svagito learnt from Meera’s sudden death
- Learning how to let and disappear
- Refocusing on what’s essential in life
- Meera’s death celebration
- Svagito carries on Meera’s work and groups
- Svagito talks about the permanent museum of Meera’s artwork in Miasto, Italy
- Svagito’s current projects
- Svagito's morning routine
- Svagito's favourite meditation
- Svagito and Osho today