LoveOsho podcast E061 Vedanta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 28 January 2020.
- Episode E061: Taking Osho's message mainstream
- with Ma Vedanta
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Vedanta had the fortune to live her twenties in the presence of a living Master in a creative and stimulating environment. Vedanta honed her natural talent as a medium living in the Osho commune surrounded and supported by experienced professionals. After a near-death experience, surviving a plane crash, Vedanta flowered into a mature therapist and took the courage to bring Osho’s message mainstream. Vedanta founded a school in Greece and works closely with the Greek education system bringing light, authenticity and Osho’s energy to the world.
- Today our guest is Vedanta. Vedanta took sannyas in 1987 and has over 30 years experience as a therapist. Vedanta is a medium, author, educator and the founder of The Power of Light Institute.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Vedanta came across Osho
- Vedanta takes sannyas aged 22 and goes to Pune
- Vedanta works as a medium in the newly created Mystery School
- Surviving a plane crush in which Osho’s pilot lost his life
- Being in front of Osho is like experiencing death
- Being with Osho in the body and after he left the body
- Osho’s legacy in the world of therapy
- Modern therapy is not going far away and fully realise Osho’s vision
- Osho therapy is about letting go of the ego
- Vedanta talks about the Power of Light Institute
- Being in the world and going mainstream
- Not hiding Osho, rather spreading his vision
- Vedanta talks about her work in Greece and around Europe in the education field
- Connecting Osho with the ancient Greek philosophical tradition
- Vedanta’s current projects
- Vedanta's morning routine
- Vedanta's favourite meditation
- Vedanta and Osho today