LoveOsho podcast E070 Arjuna
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 31 March 2020.
- Episode E070: Osho and the prophecy of nostradamus
- with Sw Dhyan Arjuna
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Arjuna is of the world-leading experts on the prophecy of Nostradamus and wrote a bestselling book about it. Osho commented on the book and after that guided Arjuna on how to conduct his future work in the field of prophecy. In this episode Arjuna touches upon current affairs and the future of humanity, offering some prophetic revelations.
- Welcome back to the podcast!
- Today our guest is Swami Dhyan Arjuna. Arjuna took sannyas in 1980 and is an expert on the prophecies of Nostradamus and author of 59 books. His best seller “Nostradamus and the Millennium” sold over 700,000 copies. Arjuna is a sought-after guest for radio and TV talk shows.
- Osho commented on the book and after that guided Arjuna on how to conduct his future work in the field of prophecy. In this episode Arjuna touches upon current affairs and the future of humanity, offering some prophetic revelations.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.00 - How Arjuna came across Osho
- 06.05 - Arjuna takes sannyas
- 12.46 - Osho comments on Arjuna’s book about the prophecy of Nostradamus
- 15.05 - Osho instructs Arjuna on how to convey the message of prophecy and asks him to keep his legal name
- 18.50 - Arjuna writes various letters to Osho who replies encouraging Arjuna in his work
- 20.45 - How Osho is perceived today compared to when Osho was in the body
- 25.15 - Arjuna’s prophecy on Osho’s work in the future
- 29.30 - Is prophecy an art or a science?
- 32.42 - Arjuna talks about Nostradamus
- 35.48 - Arjuna’s latest projects
- 37.00 - Edgar Cayce’s prophecy: “Russia - the hope of the world” and Osho’s comments on it in the series “The Golden Future”
- 40.02 - Putin’s meditative quality is preventing the nuclear war
- 40.53 - Arjuna’s morning routine
- 42.40 - Arjuna’s favourite meditation
- 43.55 - Arjuna and Osho today