LoveOsho podcast E074 Oscar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 28 April 2020.
- Episode E074: Living joyfully alone
- with Sw Prem Oscar
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Oscar’s life took a dramatic turn in January 2008 when a small plane he piloted crashed in the Chyulu Hills, yet he miraculously survived. He has come a long way recovering from serious injuries and has bounced back strongly continuing his life with incredible energy. Oscar “blames” Osho for loving himself and enjoying his life in almost complete aloneness. Oscar is also initiated into the Masaai tribe and is occasionally involved in tribal ceremonies.
- Today our guest is Swami Prem Oscar. Oscar took sannyas in 1980 and is a body-worker, film maker, photographer, and safari conductor.
- Oscar lives near Nairobi National Park in Kenya and offers wildlife adventures and safaris.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.00 - How Oscar came across Osho
- 02.45 - How meeting Osho helped Oscar become the man he is today
- 04.45 - Oscar enjoys living in isolation
- 07.40 - A near-death experience
- 10.45 - The meditation technique that helped Oscar recover
- 11.30 - Oscar present condition and need for an operation
- 13.45 - Oscar latest project: a technology centre in Kenya to support the local Maasai community
- 16.20 - Oscar wildlife adventures and safaris
- 19.50 - Oscar took picture of Osho in Poona
- 21.50 - Oscar’s morning routine
- 22.35 - Oscar’s favourite meditation
- 23.00 - Oscar and Osho today
- see also
- Oscar’s email
- The LoveOsho podcasts