LoveOsho podcast E075 Nayana
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 5 May 2020.
- Episode E075: Osho, sustainable living and regenerative farming
- with Ma Prem Nayana
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Taking sannyas as a rebellious teenager, Nayana had the dream job to look after the horses (her greatest love affair) on the Ranch. Living with Osho, the horses and in nature was like a masterclass that gave Nayana all the skills she needed for life. Nayana went on to develop a system to work with people based on body awareness and martial arts. Today Nayana lives on a farm in Portugal, promoting animal care with essential oils, regenerative farming, sustainable living and meditation.
- Today our guest is Ma Prem Nayana. Nayana met Osho at the age of 18 and took sannyas in 1978. Nayana lives on a farm in Portugal dedicated to natural animal care and offers courses on the use of essential oils and herbs for animals.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 00.50 - How Nayana came across Osho at 18 years old
- 03.15 - Taking sannyas as a rebellious teenager
- 05.50 - Nayana love affair with horses and being in charge of horses in the Ranch
- 09.40 - Osho personal connection with each sannyasin without individual contact
- 12.05 - What Nayana learnt about horses and herself during her time with Osho
- 14.40 - Over The Edge Farm in Portugal and sustainable living
- 17.00 - Nayana business model for the farm
- 22.00 - Regenerative farming
- 27.25 - Osho in Portugal
- 32.00 - The Osho Festival in Portugal
- 32.55 - Essential oils for animals
- 34.20 - Nayana’s morning routine
- 35.30 - Nayana’s favourite meditation
- 37.40 - Nayana and Osho today