LoveOsho podcast E076 Ojas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 12 May 2020.
- Episode E076: How to stop thinking
- with Sw Deva Ojas (Dutch)
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- A theologian and ascetic Franciscan monk for 20 years, Ojas had direct experience of meditation for the first time after doing Dynamic Meditation. Feeling his body, senses and life energy awakening he decided to drop everything to be with Osho. Osho guided Ojas into a journey from the mind to the heart. Ojas learnt from Osho how to stop thinking by activating the heart centre and living life more playfully.
- Today our guest is Swami Deva Ojas. Before meeting Osho Ojas studied theology and lived for 20 years as an ascetic Franciscan monk.
- Ojas took sannyas in 1977 and became a community member. In recent years Ojas has been working as publicist, tutor, coach and cousellor.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 00.50 - How Ojas came across Osho
- 06.30 - Osho tells Ojas to work in the kitchen
- 10.50 - The key to stop thinking
- 17.25 - Ojas reads a letter from Osho which is relevant to the present coronavirus crisis
- 20.15 - Osho is not an easy Master
- 28.10 - How Ojas transmits Osho’s messages to the new generations
- 33.00 - How meditation can help to deal with physical pain
- 37.40 - Meditation is part of wellbeing
- 42.30 - Ojas e-book about his life with Osho
- 45.35 - Ojas’s morning routine
- 46.30 - Ojas’s favourite meditation
- 47.40 - Ojas and Osho today