LoveOsho podcast E077 Anam
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 19 May 2020.
- Episode E077: Osho’s energy through you
- with Sw Prem Anam
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- When Anam arrived in Poona as a young man, he started working as a therapist, and Laxmi - Osho’s secretary at the time - would repeatedly tell him: “You therapists, it’s not you, it’s his energy through you”. Anam did not understand what she meant back then, but through trial and error, he developed the skill to work from the Buddha within. In this episode, Anam shares what he learnt from Osho about life and therapy by experimenting and getting direct feedback from Osho.
- Today our guest is Swami Prem Anam. Anam took sannyas in 1973 and was one of the first therapists to work directly under Osho's guidance, leading Primal groups in Poona. Today Anam continues his work as a therapist and is a regular contributor to the German Osho Times.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.05 - How Anam came across Osho
- 04.15 - How Anam took sannyas and his name before the Poona commune was established
- 08.35 - How Osho used to introduce therapy groups and guide the therapists
- 12.35 - Osho advice on how not to bring personal issues into the therapeutic context
- 15.55 - The secret of a successful therapy
- 17.15 - Osho and the paradox of therapy
- 18.05 - What Anam learnt from Osho which helps him face the current coronavirus crisis
- 21.30 - Osho teaches the lesson of uncertainty and death
- 24.00 - Anam current work and projects
- 28.40 - Anam’s morning routine
- 30.45 - Anam’s favourite meditation
- 32.10 - Anam and Osho today