LoveOsho podcast E078 Vasumati
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 26 May 2020.
- Episode E078: Osho's vision on relationship
- with Ma Prem Vasumati
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Relationship has been a subject of fascination for Vasumati since a young age and is her path. Vasumati received direct personal guidance from Osho on how to use relationship as a place for transformation. In this interview, Vasumati talks about her experience, her work and her understanding of Osho’s vision about such a crucial dimension in everybody’s life.
- Today our guest is Ma Prem Vasumati. Vasumati holds a degree in Psychology and is one of the original Osho therapists, specialising in co-dependency, relationships, and Tantra. Vasumati took sannyas in 1976 and her work is based on the interface between psychotherapy, spirituality and meditation.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.00 - How Vasumati came across Osho
- 05.00 - The intersection between therapy and meditation
- 12.20 - Drawing a line between catharsis and awareness
- 14.15 - Osho criticised psychology yet used it extensively
- 15.50 - Osho deconstructs the mind
- 17.00 - Osho’s vision on human relationships
- 19.10 - Vasumati’s question to Osho about relationship and interdependence
- 23.15 - What Vasumati learnt (and is still learning) from Osho about relationships
- 29.15 - Carrying on Osho’s vision
- 32.40 - Osho’s appeal in the world (yesterday) and today
- 38.10 - Vasumati’s work and projects
- 43.00 - Vasumati’s morning routine
- 44.45 - Vasumati’s favourite meditation
- 48.35 - Vasumati and Osho today