LoveOsho podcast E079 Samadhi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 2 June 2020.
- Episode E079: Osho, hypnosis and meditation
- with Sw Vedant Samadhi
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Samadhi’s first meeting with Osho was a total shock that planted in him the seed of awakening. After many years of therapy, groups and professional work with hypnosis, Samadhi realised that for him the only way out of trance is meditation. Today Samadhi lives a simple life, working, feeling Osho’s presence, and meditating.
- Today our guest is Swami Vedant Samadhi. Samadhi took sannyas in 1984 and is a family doctor and anesthesiologist. Samadhi trained in NLP and hypnotherapy and has worked in clinical hypnosis for many years.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 0.55 - How Samadhi came across Osho
- 03.10 - Samadhi’s first meeting with Osho
- 07.35 - How meeting Osho changed Samadhi’s life
- 10.50 - The methods that helped Samadhi the most in his path
- 13.35 - Clinical hypnosis vs Osho de-hypnosis
- 20.15 - The great healing of hypnosis and how it can help people in their spiritual journey
- 22.55 - Dropping hypnosis to come out of the trance
- 25.30 - Therapy as a preparation for meditation
- 27.05 - Samadhi current simplicity and meditation practice
- 29.30 - Samadhi final thoughts on Tapoban and Swami Anand Arun
- 33.05 - Samadhi’s morning routine
- 34.05 - Samadhi’s favourite meditation
- 34.20 - Samadhi and Osho today
- see also
- Samadhi’s email
- The LoveOsho podcasts