LoveOsho podcast E080 Ravi, Sw Atmo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 6 June 2020.
- Episode E080: how to play Osho meditative music
- with Sw Atmo Ravi
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Atmo Ravi came across Osho quite early in his life via a friend who gave him an “illegal” Osho book in post-Soviet Russia. Ravi fell in love with Osho and decided to sell his apartment to raise money and live in Pune. There, he had the opportunity to learn how to play meditative music and hone his skills in this particular musical genre. Ravi today plays music at various Osho festivals around the world.
- Today’s episode is part of the new edition of the Love Osho Podcast dedicated to sannyasins who did not meet Osho in the body.
- Today our guest is Swami Atmo Ravi. Ravi was born in 1974 in Minsk Belorussia and presently lives in Moscow. Ravi took sannyas in 1992 is a musician and singer-songwriter.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 00.55 - How Ravi got to know about Osho
- 02.45 - How Ravi took sannyas
- 06.20 - How Ravi decided to be with Osho who is no more physically present
- 09.00 - Being with Osho is a love affair
- 09.50 - How Osho helped Ravi deal with personal issues
- 12.20 - Playing music for meditation and celebration in the world of Osho
- 18.50 - The Osho community in Moscow and Russia
- 21.35 - Ravi’s favourite Osho community
- 22.10 - Removing Osho out of the picture
- 26.50 - What is missing in the sannyas world today for Ravi
- 33.20 - Ravi’s questions to the “old sannyasins”