LoveOsho podcast E105 Marga
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 3 October 2020.
- Episode E105: Osho’s impact on the global consciousness
- with Ma Bodhi Marga
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- For Marga, Osho is a living presence and due to her profession as translator of Osho’s books, Marga is constantly connected with Osho. By keeping herself updated with the latest in science, personal development and current affairs, Marga has come to deeply appreciate Osho’s impact on the human consciousness and in this interview she reflects on how Osho’s vision has penetrated our modern society on a global scale. Marga is a beautiful example of a new generation of sannyasins who have imbibed Osho’s message and lives His vision in day-to-day life.
- Today our guest is Ma Bodhi Marga. Marga took sannyas in 2000 and is the chief editor of Italian Osho Times. Marga translated over 40 Osho’s books distributed in Italy by various publishing companies. Marga is a woman of many passions and interests including writing, singing, Human Design, Astrology, Tarot reading, dancing tango and playing poker.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.25 - How Marga came to know about Osho
- 03.50 - Taking sannyas, going to India and changing life
- 11.10 - Marga and her relationship with Osho who is not physically present
- 14.00 - An overview of Osho Times and Italian Osho Times
- 18.15 - Marga’s involvement with Italian Osho Times
- 21.10 - Translating Osho’s books as meditation and connection to Osho
- 27.10 - Italian Osho Times’ vision and content creation
- 29.20 - Osho’s global impact
- 36.00 - Marga’s favourite Osho’s places
- 44.15 - What Marga would like to see in the world of Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster