LoveOsho podcast E107 Krishna Vedant
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 13 October 2020.
- Episode E107: My golden time with Osho
- with Sw Krishna Vedant
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Krishna Vedant was more interested in politics than religion and came across Osho accidentally in Bombay listening to a discourse where Osho criticised communism. When Krishna Vedant met Osho in person for the first time there was mutual recognition. Krishna Vedant became intimate with Osho and even wrote letters on behalf of Osho. Today Krishna Vedant shares Osho’s vision answering people’s questions and regularly visits Om Bodhisattva in Dehradun, a wonderful Osho commune founded by Swami Narendra and Ma Mukti.
- Today our guest is Swami Krishna Vedant. Krishna Vedant took sannyas in 1971 and is one of the earliest Osho sannyasins. Krishna Vedant is a poet, writer and counsellor, author of various books. Krishna Vedant offers tarot reading in London, which is a way to introduce people to Osho meditations.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.10 - How Krishna Vedant came across Osho
- 06.45 - Krishna Vedant first Dynamic Meditation and meditation camp with Osho
- 10.25 - Krishna Vedant’s first personal meeting with Osho and sannyas
- 14.30 - Osho’s magnetic force on Krishna Vedant
- 18.40 - Osho’s personal advice to Krishna Vedant
- 20.40 - Sharing Osho via Tarot reading
- 26.00 - Krishna Vedant writes letters on behalf of Osho
- 29.30 - The wonderful Osho commune in Dehradun, India
- 32.45 - Krishna Vedant’s personal advice to meditators
- 36.30 - Krishna Vedant’s morning routine
- 37.45 - Krishna Vedant’s favourite meditation
- 40.50 - Krishna Vedant and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster