LoveOsho podcast E111 Kiran
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 3 November 2020.
- Episode E111: The first Osho meditation centre in Romania
- with Ma Anand Kiran
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Kiran grew up in Communist Romania and discovered Osho through a book. It took Kiran many years after the 1989 Revolution to come into contact with sannyasins and explore deeper the world of Osho. Through Osho’s vision, methods and meditation techniques Kiran discovered a new self hidden inside and she knew she was on the right path. In this episode, Kiran shares her experience in running successfully an urban Osho meditation centre.
- Today our guest is Ma Anand Kiran. Kiran took sannyas in 2007 and is a former language teacher and journalist who decided to drop her profession to start an Osho meditation centre in Bucharest. Kiran offers group workshops, retreats and individual sessions. Kiran is also a bodyworker and Tantra teacher.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.25 - How Kiran came to know about Osho
- 04.40 - Going deeper into Osho in post-Soviet Union Romania
- 09.55 - Kiran’s spiritual path with Osho
- 14.45 - Opening and running the first dedicated Osho centre in Romania
- 20.45 - How to succeed in running an urban Osho centre
- 25.15 - Kiran’s favourite Osho place
- 27.10 - What Kiran would like to see in the world of Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster