LoveOsho podcast E113 Vasanti
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 17 November 2020.
- Episode E113: Corfu buddha hall and the conscious community
- with Ma Prem Vasanti
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Vasanti was a hippie travelling across India on the "Magic Bus" and was not into Gurus. However, she was pulled to Osho and took sannyas, despite her resistance. Vasanti describes the experience of living and working in the commune as if immersed in an ocean of bliss. After Osho left the body, Vasanti founded Corfu Buddha Hall, which has greatly contributed to the development of the conscious community in Arillas, Corfu.
- Today our guest is Ma Prem Vasanti. Vasanti took sannyas in 1979 and is the co-founder of Corfu Buddha Hall, a space for meditative arts.
- Corfu Buddha Hall is a spectacular venue that supports and promotes conscious living, built as a centre for Gurdjieff Sacred Dance, and inspired by the vision of Osho.
- Here is what you will learn in this episode:
- 01.15 - How Vasanti came across Osho
- 06.30 - Vasanti sits in front of Osho for the first time
- 09.25 - Osho leaves the body, Vasanti stays in the commune
- 10.45 - Building Corfu Buddha Hall
- 14.30 - Vasanti’s vision for Corfu Buddha Hall
- 17.10 - Being inspired by Osho’s vision
- 18.55 - Cleaning Osho’s house as meditation
- 20.20 - The Energy Darshan
- 22.30 - Being immersed in an ocean of bliss
- 25.25 - Corfu Buddha Hall contribution to the local community
- 28.40 - How Vasanti is facing the challenge of Covid
- 34.00 - Vasanti’s passion for Gurdjieff Dance
- 37.15 - Vasanti’s grandmother advice
- 37.40 - Vasanti’s (NON) morning routine
- 39.05 - Vasanti’s favourite meditation
- 40.00 - Vasanti and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster