LoveOsho podcast E114 Ushma
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 24 November 2020.
- Episode E114: Why to open an Osho meditation centre today
- with Ma Deva Ushma
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- As a young lady, Ushma was looking for the meaning of life and set off on an adventurous trip to India in search of a Guru. Back in Italy, Ushma joined the Hare Krishnas and lived in a Buddhist monastery before coming across sannyasins to finally find her path. Ushma ran for many years an Osho meditation centre in Italy and contributed to making Osho available in Italy by organising festivals and creating CDs with guided meditations.
- Today our guest is Ma Deva Ushma. Ushma took sannyas in 1978 and ran the Arihant Osho meditation centre in Italy for 40 years. Ushma is an Osho Neo-Reiki Master, bodyworker and very passionate about sharing and teaching Osho meditations. Ushma has been instrumental in promoting Osho in Italy, organising Festivals and creating guided meditation CDs.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.15 - How Ushma came across Osho
- 05.15 - Ushma takes sannyas
- 08.20 - Osho asks Ushma to open a meditation centre in Italy
- 12.10 - How to make an Osho centre work
- 13.35 - The importance of having an Osho meditation centre today
- 15.00 - Ushma’s advice to open and run an Osho meditation centre
- 17.45 - Why Osho is so popular in Italy
- 22.45 - New generations attracted to Osho
- 24.40 - Osho’s appeal is universal
- 26.40 - Spreading Osho via CDs guided meditations created by Ushma
- 27.30 - Ushma’s morning routine
- 28.10 - Ushma’s favourite meditation
- 28.40 - Ushma and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster
- see also
- Ushma’s email
- The LoveOsho podcasts