LoveOsho podcast E122 Devagarbha
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 19 January 2021.
- Episode E122: Osho and past life regression
- with Ma Devagarbha
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Devagarbha discovered past life regression as part of her professional development. During her first experience, Devagarbha resolved a long-term phobia and decided to make this technique part of her professional toolkit to help others. Devagarbha is writing a book about past life regression using hypnosis. As part of the research, Devagarbha looked into what Osho said about past lives and reincarnation. Devagarbha developed a deep understating of this subject through her studies, as well as her personal and professional experience, and she articulates it all beautifully in this rich and fascinating interview.
- Today our guest is Ma Devagarbha. Devagarbha took sannyas in 1980 and holds a Master’s Degree in Psychology from Antioch University. Her background includes training in both traditional and alternative forms of counselling and hypnosis, including certification as a Rajneesh Counsellor in 1983. Devagarbha is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Certified Professional Hypnotherapy Trainer and has taught state and nationally approved professional certification training in hypnotherapy for over twenty-five years.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.30 - How Devagarbha came to know about Osho
- 02.30 - What Osho triggered in Devagarbha
- 08.30 - Meeting Osho in the body
- 11.40 - How Devagarbha got interested in Past Life Regression
- 15.15 - Devagarbha resolved a phobia through a past life regression session
- 22.45 - Devagarbha resolved a personal crisis through hypnosis
- 27.15 - Is past life regression just imagination or a real experience?
- 31.30 - Can Science prove reincarnation?
- 32.45 - Osho, past lives and reincarnation
- 39.00 - The fear of disappearing into nothingness
- 41.10 - The experience of universal consciousness
- 46.45 - Devagarbha’s book
- 48.00 - The most impactful book in Devagarbha’s life
- 48.30 - Devagarbha’s advice to a new Osho lover
- 51.15 - Devagarbha and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster
- see also
- Devagarbha’s email
- The LoveOsho podcasts