LoveOsho podcast E125 Shaida
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 9 February 2021.
- Episode E125: Osho out of the closet
- with Ma Dhyan Shaida
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Shaida came across Osho in 1978 through a book by looking at Osho’s eyes on the cover one day. She felt overwhelming bliss and decided to take sannyas despite her rational mind. Shaida had to keep her spiritual side undercover at work for many years. As an author and well-established authority in her profession, Shaida now leads Tantra workshops and openly discusses Osho’s ideas with her clients.
- Today our guest is Ma Dhyan Shaida (Catherine Auman). Shaida holds a MA in Psychology and a BA in Literature and a Certificate in Creative Writing from Berkeley City College. Shaida is the author of 4 books and a licensed psychotherapist. Shaida taught psychology and counselling at JFK University, the University of Phoenix, and The Chicago School for Professional Psychology.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.40 - How Shaida came to know about Osho
- 05.05 - Shaida takes sannyas
- 07.30 - Keeping Osho undercover at work and coming out
- 12.00 - Shifting times and talking openly about Osho
- 14.30 - The power of Kundalini Meditation
- 16.30 - Shaida and her passion for Tantra
- 21.00 - Osho’s Tantra vs mainstream Tantra
- 27.00 - The depth of meditation with Osho
- 30.00 - Learning vs wanting to be an expert
- 32.30 - Shaido’s takeaway from Ken Wilber
- 40.00 - Ken Wilber and Osho
- 45.00 - Osho’s greatest contribution to the world
- 45.50 - The most beautiful gift received from Osho
- 46.50 - Shaida and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster