LoveOsho podcast E126 Michael Graber
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 16 February 2021.
- Episode E126: The great poet of existence
- with Michael Graber
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Michael discovered Osho in 2001 and his life changed dramatically taking an upward turn. Michael practises “corporate shamanism” and introduces elements of Osho in the workplace. Michael is contributing to humanise the corporate world by transforming businesses into a human-based mission. It’s a paradigm shift towards a human-to-human new era of commerce, sales, marketing and conscious capitalism.
- Michael holds an M.F.A from the University of Memphis and is Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Southern Growth Studio. Michael has more than twenty years of experience leading marketing and innovation efforts and has advised a myriad of clients on branding strategy. Michael is also a published poet, musician, and shamanic practitioner who leads ceremonies with and without plant medicine.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.55 - How Michael came to know about Osho
- 09.00 - Going deeper with Osho
- 10.40 - Sannyas as seeking truth
- 15.35 - How Michael’s life changed after coming into contact with Osho
- 16.40 - Corporate shamanism
- 20.35 - Conscious capitalism
- 21.20 - Osho as a corporate management practice
- 24.50 - Osho is polarising
- 26.50 - Osho’s magic at Michael’s Mystery School
- 29.05 - How to communicate Osho’s vision in a modern way
- 31.10 - Keeping together a demanding profession with shamanism, art and spiritual interests
- 33.30 - Being in the world and contributing
- 36.45 - Osho’s greatest contribution to the world
- 37.00 - The most beautiful gift received from Osho
- 37.55 - Michael’s preferred way to connect with Osho
- 39.15 - Michael recites verses from “The Hum”
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster
- see also
- Michael’s website
- Michael’s poems on OshoNews
- The LoveOsho podcasts