LoveOsho podcast E129 Anadi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 9 March 2021.
- Episode E129: Osho's golden childhood
- with Sw Anand Anadi
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Anadi had the privilege to grow up in the same place where Osho experimented with life, death and meditation. Being Osho’s childhood friends, Anadi’s parents told him all sorts of anecdotes about Osho’s incredible childhood. In his adult life, Anadi is committed to share and pass on these immensely valuable stories and experiences by organising tours and taking small groups of people retracing the most important places in Osho’s life. In this interview, Anadi shares with an open heart his love for Osho and his own understanding and life experience as a meditator and seeker of truth.
- Swami Anand Anadi was born in Osho's hometown, in the same street, where he grew up within Osho's vibration. In 1981 at the age of 18, he was initiated into sannyas. Soon after Osho left the body Anadi started working in the Osho commune International. Since 1999 Anadi is travelling across the world to facilitate and share Osho Meditations. In India, he organizes the Osho Golden Childhood Tour - travelling to places where Osho has spent his early life till the age of 40. Anadi knows the area intimately and introduces fellow travellers to rare places and friends who were part of Osho's early journey.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 02.00 - Gadarwara, Osho’s very home town
- 06.15 - Osho’s love for the river
- 09.30 - Jumping from the bridge during monsoon season
- 14.30 - Osho’s fascination for books and longing for knowledge
- 19.15 - Osho’s personality and presence as a young man
- 20.35 - Anadi takes sannyas and his life changes
- 28.00 - The Osho Golden Childhood Tour
- 30.30 - The inner journey and experience of the tour
- 36.00 - Meeting Osho’s childhood friends
- 40.15 - Anadi’s way to connect with Osho
- 41.55 - Anadi conducts Osho Meditation events in Europe
- 43.55 - Osho’s greatest contribution to the world
- 45.05 - The most beautiful gift received from Osho
- 46.10 - Anadi and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster