LoveOsho podcast E132 Karima
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 30 March 2021.
- Episode E132: Finding your true nature
- with Ma Prem Karima
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Karima was studying psychology in Germany when she met sannyasins who invited her to try a bio-energetic and tantra group. She was blown away and decided to travel to India to meet Osho, despite her resistance to gurus. When Karima entered Osho’s energy field all her doubts melted away. Karima trained as a therapist at the Mystery School in Pune and learnt to transform suffering into wellbeing. Karima now teaches how to shift the energy through the heart and help people move from hurt to bliss finding their true nature.
- Today our guest is Ma Prem Karima. Karima is a Holistic Counsellor, founder of the Inner Alchemy School and has over 30 years of experience working with people. Karima offers a Holistic Therapy approach that combines therapy with meditation. Karima is passionate about helping people live a more fulfilling life. Her understanding is that a better world starts with healthy fulfilled individuals.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 02.00 - How Karima came to know about Osho
- 04.10 - Karima sees Osho for the first time
- 05.45 - The experience of being in Osho’s presence
- 07.30 - Osho’s Buddhafield
- 10.45 - Feeling Osho energy today
- 14.45 - The Inner Alchemy School: combining therapy with meditation
- 20.10 - The power of Dynamic Meditation
- 24.10 - Making Dynamic Meditation mainstream
- 27.40 - What Karima learnt from Osho that helps her in her work and life
- 32.40 - Karima’s latest projects
- 35.50 - Living more consciously from the heart
- 38.50 - Osho’s greatest contribution to the world
- 39.25 - The most beautiful gift received from Osho
- 39.55 - Karima and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster