LoveOsho podcast E134 Nirvana
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 13 April 2021.
- Episode E134: The science of Osho meditations
- with Ma Amrit Nirvana
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Nirvana was living in New York climbing up the corporate ladder when she went through a “divine discontent” - her career, marriage and life all crumbled down together. At that time she came across an Osho book and within days she was on a flight to Pune to live in the Osho Resort. As a scientist, Nirvana was hooked by the scientific approach of Osho meditations and their powerful effect. In this episode, Nirvana shares her insightful views on Osho as a scientist of the inner world.
- Today our guest is Ma Amrit Nirvana. Nirvana holds a degree in Electrical Engineering and has worked in the telecommunication sector as a technology professional with such corporate giants as AT&T. Nirvana has made her home in Pune to be in close proximity of the Osho Buddhafield in Koregaon Park. She is an ICF Certified Coach, a No-Mind Facilitator, a certified Yoga and Whole Nutrition teacher.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 00.35 - How Nirvana came to know about Osho
- 07.35 - Osho's scientific approach to meditation
- 10.00 - Osho meditations: an individual process in a collective energy
- 14.50 - The importance of the Osho Buddhafield
- 17.50 - Osho the mystic
- 20.40 - Meditation and love are one
- 22.50 - The science of Dynamic Meditation
- 33.05 - Gibberish and meditative silence
- 38.50 - The science of the meditative therapies
- 45.15 - Reflections on “doing Osho’s work”
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster
- see also
- Nirvana’s website
- The LoveOsho podcasts