LoveOsho podcast E135 Cara
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 20 April 2021.
- Episode E135: Dynamic meditation changed my life
- with Cara Amy
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Cara was suffering from post-viral fatigue and health complications that threatened to put an end to her legal career. Getting sick led Cara on a journey of self-healing and discovery which started by practising Dynamic Meditation. Dynamic Meditation played a pivotal role in her journey towards a healthier and happier life. Today Cara is on a mission is to promote ways of living in harmony with this earth and with each other, and to inspire healthy change through her writing, poetry, and music.
- Today our guest is Cara Amy. Cara is an entrepreneur, storyteller, and poet who qualified as a barrister of England and Wales in 2018. Cara was practising commercial law in London, before being unexpectedly locked down in Costa Rica during the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, Cara is now working on establishing a self-sustainable and eco-friendly healing sanctuary and community centre in Costa Rica, for events, workshops, and retreats.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 02.30 - How Cara started her self-healing journey
- 06.40 - Cara’s experience with Dynamic Meditation
- 11.30 - Experiencing the five stages of Dynamic Meditation
- 22.10 - How to make Dynamic Meditation more accessible to people
- 27.10 - Sharing self-development strategies in the work environment
- 33.50 - Additional strategies that helped Cara recover
- 41.30 - The Healing Sanctuary Project
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster
- see also
- Cara’s website
- The LoveOsho podcasts