LoveOsho podcast E136 Michael Graham
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 27 April 2021.
- Episode E136: The man who introduced Vivek to Osho
- with Michael Graham
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- In 1971 Michael met Vivek during her first visit to India via a common acquaintance. Michael invited Vivek to meet Osho in his apartment in Bombay and she hesitantly went along. At the Mount Abu meditation retreat, Michael witnessed Vivek’s extraordinary transformation from a straight, conventional and conservative lady into Osho’s closest disciple in a blink of an eye. Michael lived in Osho’s apartment in Bombay and has many interesting anecdotes to share. Later in his life, Michael found his spiritual path in Jesus.
- Today our guest is Michael Graham. Michael is the published author of the book, From Guru to God - An Experience of the Ultimate Truth. Michael ventured to India at age 22 and spent thousands of hours meditating and studying with various mystics. Later Michael worked as a consultant in a corporate telecommunication firm in Australia and then developed his own personal development program, The Decision Principle Training ®, taught by him internationally. In 1995 Michael had a remarkable visionary encounter that led him to become the most surprised convert in Christendom. Michael continues to live, work and teach in Melbourne, while writing and editing his new book, Modern-Day Wisdom - A Practical Workbook.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 02.20 - How Michael met Vivek and introduced her to Osho
- 12.15 - Michael stays in Osho’s house in Bombay for 10 days
- 14.00 - Osho reads 11 books per day and has over 1000 books in his room
- 19.40 - Osho gives sannyas to a French model
- 22.50 - Observations on Osho’s health
- 24.45 - Vivek and her parents
- 26.25 - Ravi, the man who invited Vivek to India
- 28.15 - Muktananda, Shaktipat and Osho
- 34.10 - Michael's spiritual journey
- 41.00 - The remarkable experience that changed Michael’s life
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster