LoveOsho podcast E138 Kendra
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 11 May 2021.
- Episode E138: Sharing Osho meditations with the world
- with Ma Prem Kendra
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Kendra took sannyas as a child and lived in Osho’s proximity from a very young age. Kendra has nearly 50 years of Osho experience under her belt and has supported Osho in various ways including assisting him during his time in jail. Kendra has matured into a wise, energetic and loving woman who is on a mission to share Osho’s meditations with the world.
- Today our guest is Ma Prem Kendra. Kendra came across sannyasins when she was just 10 years old and lived in all the Osho communes since 1978. Kendra was privately and personally guided by Osho in all her experiences of meditations, work, and relationships. Today, Kendra leads monthly meditations events in Maui, Hawai’i and runs a jewellery business.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 01.00 - How Kendra came to know about Osho
- 09.30 - Kendra moves to Poona and lives in Osho’s house
- 16.50 - How Kendra became Hasya’s assistant
- 23.00 - Assisting Osho during his time in jail
- 27.45 - The beginning of the Mystery School in Uruguay
- 33.15 - Kendra’s private meeting with Osho in Uruguay
- 36.50 - Learning to relax in the uncomfortable
- 43.40 - Kendra’s upcoming book and mission
- 50.10 - Osho’s greatest contribution to the world
- 51.30 - The most beautiful gift received from Osho
- 52.20 - Kendra and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster
- see also
- Kendra’s website
- The LoveOsho podcasts