LoveOsho podcast E143 Paritosh
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 15 June 2021.
- Episode E143: Spreading laughter and meditation from atlanta
- with Sw Dhyan Paritosh
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Growing up in a family of sannyasins, Paritosh’s whole life rotates around Osho. As a young man, Paritosh shared Osho’s books and meditations in India amidst much controversies and opposition. Later Paritosh moved to Atlanta and started a centre there. Today the centre is vibrant and offers festivals and daily Osho meditations online attended by hundreds of friends from all over the world. Paritosh also guides meditation events at his firm, sharing Osho’s essence in the corporate world.
- Today our guest is Swami Dhyan Paritosh. Paritosh works as a Principal Engineer in a large US telecom company. Paritosh took Sannyas in 1982 when he was 10 years old and since then he has been sharing Osho’s vision. In 1998 Paritosh moved to Atlanta and since 2006 he and his beloved Anuradha run a wonderful and active Osho Meditation centre. More recently Paritosh and Anuradha have been hosting daily online meditation attended by hundreds of people from all over the world.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 02.00 - How Paritosh came to know about Osho
- 07.30 - Paritosh sees Osho for the first time
- 09.30 - A rebellious sannyasin teenager
- 11.30 - Sharing Osho in India amidst controversies
- 17.50 - The Osho centre in Atlanta
- 26.40 - Sharing Osho meditations online
- 33.30 - The format of the online meditations
- 40.35 - How to start a local group to share Osho meditations
- 44.20 - Sharing meditation and laughter in the corporate world
- 48.55 - Osho’s greatest contribution to the world
- 49.30 - The most beautiful gift received from Osho
- 50.40 - Paritosh and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster