LoveOsho podcast E144 Pradeep
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 22 June 2021.
- Episode E144: Broadcasting Osho in texas
- with Sw Satyam Pradeep
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- After taking sannyas Pradeep dropped his bad habits and substance abuse to live a life filled with meditation and clarity despite the challenges that life kept throwing at him. Even though Pradeep lives in the back-country and is quite isolated, he keeps his daily meditation and connection with Osho very much alive and is a beautiful example and inspiration for everyone on how to keep the search for inner truth alive.
- Today our guest is Swami Satyam Pradeep. Pradeep started reading and loving Osho around 1980 and became a Sannyasin in 1988 in Poona. Pradeep dropped out of high school in his junior year. He spent a year in the army till he was kicked out and worked for 17 years in the data processing field, six years in the septic tank field, and the last 17 years as a gas station mechanic. Pradeep has a soul partner, Bonnie and lives in Texas.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 02.25 - How Pradeep came to know about Osho
- 07.55 - Pradeep takes sannyas
- 10.15 - How taking sannyas changed Pradeep’s life
- 16.15 - Facing the challenges of real life
- 19.15 - Showing Osho video on public broadcast station in Texas
- 24.15 - Osho in Texas
- 26.05 - Keeping motivated about Osho and meditation
- 36.25 - Osho’s greatest contribution to the world
- 37.25 - The most beautiful gift received from Osho
- 39.00 - Pradeep and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster
- see also
- Pradeep’s email
- The LoveOsho podcasts