LoveOsho podcast E145 Vasant
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 29 June 2021.
- Episode E145: Waking up to the true self
- with Sw Anand Vasant
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Vasant met Osho in 1977 and immersed himself in the commune’s life, as part of Osho’s personal security team as well as leading groups and giving sessions. He was with Osho in all the three communes, until Osho left his body. One year after that, Vasant had a deep awakening and realized his own true Self, beyond name and form.
- Today our guest is Swami Anand Vasant. After his awakening, he lived for years in the Himalayas, and then started sharing his presence and wisdom, encouraging many hearts to awaken into a life of freedom. Vasant is now spreading the fragrance of love, meditation and celebration in his satsangs and retreats, which take place at his beautiful centres – Dharma Mountain, in Norway, and Mevlana Garden, in Brazil.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 00.50 - How Vasant came to know about Osho
- 06.20 - Meeting Osho for the first time
- 07.55 - Osho’s personal guidance
- 13.00 - Blissing out and functioning in the world
- 16.00 - Disturbing Osho’s purity
- 19.10 - Living in Osho’s room
- 23.30 - Osho saves Vasant from being expelled from the Ranch
- 26.55 - Osho leaves the body
- 32.15 - Vasant becomes Self-Realised
- 36.20 - Vasant’s communes in Norway and Brazil
- 47.00 - Osho’s greatest contribution to the world
- 48.10 - The most beautiful gift received from Osho
- 48.50 - Vasant and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster
- see also
- Vasant’s website
- The LoveOsho podcasts