LoveOsho podcast E146 Tanmayo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 6 July 2021.
- Episode E146: The creative burn
- with Ma Prem Tanmayo
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- A disciple of Osho for over 25 years, Tanmayo's path has been inextricably interlinked with creativity. From songs expressing the longings in her heart to mysterious poems that have worked as guidance in her life, to paintings that help her centre, exploring the creative flow has worked as a lamp - helping her to find her way through the darkness and out into the light.
- Today our guest is Ma Prem Tanmayo. Tanmayo is a musician and composer author of 6 solo CD’s. For many years, Tanmayo toured extensively with some of the top names in the spiritual world music scene including Prem Joshua and Snatam Kaur. Always ready to explore new creative vistas, Tanmayo has recently been studying film making and music composition for film. She's now working towards creating meditative and healing content that brings together both musical compositions and magical film footage.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 02.10 - How Tanmayo came to know about Osho
- 04.50 - Tanmayo goes to Poona and takes sannyas
- 06.05 - Tanmayo’s experience in the Osho commune
- 11.15 - How Tanmayo keeps connected to Osho and the sannyas community
- 14.45 - Touring with Prem Joshua
- 15.35 - Be a light onto yourself
- 21.55 - How Tanmayo keeps her flame alive
- 26.35 - Tanmayo’s creative path
- 30.35 - Tanmayo’s latest projects
- 36.50 - Osho’s greatest contribution to the world
- 37.15 - The most beautiful gift received from Osho
- 37.45 - Who is Osho for Tanmayo
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster