LoveOsho podcast E148 Iggy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 20 July 2021.
- Episode E148: The art of living a simple life
- with Iggy
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- In this intimate and friendly conversation, Iggy talks about the painful and dramatic experience of losing his parents as a door to step into a spiritual journey. A sannyasin at heart, Iggy has been touched by Osho and has chosen Reiki as his main vehicle for personal growth and transformation. Iggy is a highly qualified musician who has shared the stage with international stars and worked alongside some of the best Italian artists such as Franco Battiato.
- Iggy is a Reiki Master, certified sound therapist and Tung’s acupuncture licensed practitioner. Iggy has more than 20 years of experience in complementary and alternative medicine practices and bioenergetic healing work and is also teaches meditation. Since 1990 Iggy has been working as a professional musician, performing alongside international stars, leading and co-leading successful groups from classical to contemporary music, from jazz to folk and experimental avant-garde. Iggy is currently involved in promoting his music, teaching, practising and sharing the joy and simplicity of life with his fellow friends.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 02.25 - How Iggy came to know about Osho
- 08.25 - Why Reiki is Iggy’s path
- 12.25 - Iggy’s personal practice to keep beaming with light
- 15.50 - Choosing the simple life
- 19.30 - Music, Reiki and meditation
- 24.35 - Playing for the great Master Ennio Morricone
- 27.05 - What Iggy learnt from Osho
- 30.00 - A sannyasin without sannyas
- 32.05 - Iggy’s passion for Chinese Medicine
- 37.30 - Osho’s greatest contribution to the world
- 39.40 - The most beautiful gift received from Osho
- 40.20 - Iggy and Osho
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster
- see also
- Iggy’s Reiki website and Music website
- Iggy’s Podcast
- The LoveOsho podcasts