LoveOsho podcast E149 Anjee
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 27 July 2021.
- Episode E149: Osho’s call is timeless
- with Ma Anjee (Gitte Carlsen)
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Anjee is a sincere, authentic and inspirational woman with over 30 years of experience in leading therapy groups and as a coordinator of one of the most successful Osho meditation centres in Europe. Anjee reflects with honesty, intelligence and integrity on how to stay relevant today, in a fast-changing world, and on how to pass on what she learnt from Osho to future generations.
- Anjee is a psychotherapist, author, teacher, and public speaker. Anjee has been part of the management Team at Osho Risk since 1986 and leads therapy groups as well as individual sessions both at Osho Risk and in her own private practice. After her partner’s death, Anjee wrote a book called: "To live and to die", and gives talks and lectures at the Cancer Association in Denmark.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 02.05 - How Anjee came to know about Osho
- 04.45 - How Anjee took sannyas
- 07.40 - Anjee sees Osho for the first time
- 10.25 - Looking at Osho’s eyes yesterday and today
- 12.55 - How Anjee came to be part of Osho Risk
- 16.25 - The continuous attraction to Osho
- 21.15 - What people seek today when coming to Osho Risk compared to before
- 26.55 - How to stay relevant in such fast-changing times
- 30.50 - What Anjee learnt from Osho that helped her in her life and work
- 32.55 - The biggest challenge Anjee experienced as a sannyasin
- 36.55 - Osho’s greatest contribution to the world
- 37.25 - The most beautiful gift received from Osho
- 38.15 - Anjee and Osho today
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster