LoveOsho podcast E150 Prachi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is one of the LoveOsho podcasts. It was recorded on 3 August 2021.
- Episode E150: Meditation for happiness in the workplace
- with Ma Dhyan Prachi
listen to the interview: or click to play in your browser.
- Prachi is fortunate to have been tasked with leading meditation sessions as part of her job in the corporate world. Prachi is pioneering Osho techniques in the fast-growing corporate wellness sector. She has a wealth of experience in holding live and remote meditation sessions for a diverse and international audience. In this interview, she shares her expertise and practical tips on how to introduce Osho meditations in the workplace.
- Prachi took sannyas in 2005 and lived in Oshodham for 6 years. Prachi works in Human Resources for a huge multinational company, creating a climate that fosters diversity and inclusion, where employees can work productively in a culturally diverse workplace. Prachi facilitates meditation sessions in her and other educational institutes. She believes that collaboration and increased awareness is what will help people survive and succeed in the coming times.
- Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- 02.20 - How Prachi came to know about Osho
- 04.35 - Prachi discovers Osho’s reputation and faces opposition from her family
- 06.20 - Prachi goes to Oshodham for the first time
- 09.20 - Prachi lives in Oshodham for 5 years
- 14.35 - Prachi’s parents visit Oshodham and enjoy it
- 17.50 - Prachi teaches meditation at IBM
- 29.50 - Introducing Osho Meditations in the workplace
- 35.20 - How to make Westerners laugh
- 38.50 - Practical tips to get started with meditation at work
- 41.25 - Osho’s greatest contribution to the world
- 43.50 - The most beautiful gift received from Osho
- 45.40 - Prachi and Osho
- Music and Voice by Chinmaya Dunster
- see also
- prachirastogi0460gmail.com (Prachi’s email)
- The LoveOsho podcasts