Ma Deva Indra
Born in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) in 1951.
Throughout my childhood I felt a strong need for genuineness and sincere love. I was aware of the masks of the people around me. Finally I developed a survival technique that in the end nearly killed me.
Osho makes his appearance In the late 1980s Osho came into my life. His appearance in a programme on Dutch television caught my attention. I began reading his books and I devoured everything about Osho that I could get hold of. What I really wanted to do was to just get on a plane and lay myself at his feet, but I was uncertain if I could trust my feelings and too scared to burn all my bridges and set off for India with my children.
Sannyas But it took till 2015 before I felt the urge to go to India. I went to Oshodam (New Delhi) for the three weeks of the Mystic Rose. At the end of this course suddenly I felt it was time for me to take sannyas. I looked in the eyes of Ma Dharm Jyoti and I saw Osho. Such pure bliss!
Osho guided me all the time! Now I look back and know that Osho was clearly guiding my footsteps, teasing me to wake up and become aware of who I really am.
Indra lives a Mojud-like life ‘on the edge’, continually aware of her connection with Osho and the Divine. The last decades include the formal conclusion of a declining marriage and the start of an intensive period as trainer, therapist and coach. www.indravisser.com (only in Dutch) describes the broad range of approaches that she integrates in her practice.
- Osho Therapist Trainer
- My story of personal growth and development
- This is a lifelong journey for which I’m deeply grateful.
- In 2016, as part of that journey, I made my second visit to India.
- With (language) help from my beloved Anand Kaiyum, I wrote two articles about my experience, which have since been published on the OSHO News site.
- Seven points of Mindtraining
- I take part in a workshop based on Atisha’s meditations, run by Videha.
- Atisha the Thrice Great (982-1052 AD) was a significant spiritual figure in spreading Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism in Asia.
- He was one of the greatest alchemists the world has ever known…
- Dropping the Mask – My journey inside
- For as long as I can remember, I have always been on the alert, totally aware of the space I took up and how others were encroaching on that space, and whether it was safe enough just to be me.
- As a little girl I had a problem with being highly sensitive.
- In those days, that was something my parents (and school) considered…
- Exloërkijl Zuid 131
- 9571 AG Tweede Exloërmond
- Mobile: +31 681-40-1272
- Skype: indravisser
- Ma Deva Indra
- see also
- Sw Anand Kaiyum