Ma Tanmayo Devi
Tanmayo is a multi-talented singer, violinist and composer. From meditation halls to night clubs; from jazz to Mozart; from the haunting songs of her native Scotland to the space and silence of India’s rich classical tradition, Tanmayo's soulful vocals and masterful violin playing have graced and touched people from all walks of life around the globe. Effortlessly bridging the gap between inner and outer, she has toured extensively with world fusion master Prem Joshua and has worked with some of the top names in the spiritual world music scene.
- She learnt classical western violin and piano age 7.
- She learnt to play Celtic fiddle music in smoky Edinburgh bars.
- She learnt to play the bare rudiments of Indian classical music on stage with Prem Joshua and Manish Vyas through a mixture of panic and luck.
- Tanmayo Music
- Impressions from the concert ONAD - Ojas &Tanmayo
- ONAD - A musical journey with Ojas, Tanmayo & Friends
- ojas & tanmayo - the echo - ozen rajneesh ukraine tour
- Tanmayo in concert with Snatam Kaur
- see also
- Tanmayo on facebook