Mahageeta Bhag 1 ~ 02
महागीता, भाग एक ~ 02
|date & time||12 Sep 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 47min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find a PDF of this event|
- (Translated as in The Mahageeta, Vol 1 on CD-ROM)
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, while listening to the discourse yesterday, I felt I was not of this earth, but was a small particle of light in the free and infinite sky. After discourse, an experience of lightness and aloneness continued and I wanted to keep wandering in this sky. I do not know what knowledge, karma, and devotion are, but in aloneness I wish to remain immersed in this state. Still, the feeling sometimes arises that this may be madness, that this may be a trick of the ego. Kindly shed light on my path.
- Question 2 from Sw Yoga Chinmaya
- Beloved Osho, it has always been the observation of seekers that the realization of godliness is a very arduous phenomenon. But enlightened ones like you always emphasize that it can happen right here, right now. Is saying this again and again a provocation? And a method or device to arouse thirst in us?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, in our body there are some twenty billion cells, and chemical reactions go on continuously. When you or Ashtavakra say, "Be a witness," who are you addressing? If you are addressing the brain cells, it is meaningless, because mind is transient. If you are trying to wake up the soul then it is meaningless, as the soul is already awake. It is foolish to awaken it and say "know thyself."
- Aren't you throwing people into illusion? And if people cease responding to pleasure and pain, won't they become like plants and animals?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|