Mahageeta Bhag 1 ~ 06
महागीता, भाग एक ~ 06
|date & time||16 Sep 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find a PDF of this event|
- (Translated as in The Mahageeta, Vol 1 on CD-ROM)
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, through studying texts like Vedanta and the Ashtavakra Geeta, I have learnt that whatever is worth attaining has already been attained. Making efforts for it is going astray. I have deepened this conviction, so why has self-realization not happened? Please show me the path.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, while out walking at dusk, I felt suddenly your whole lecture of yesterday morning began echoing in every cell of my body. I was looking as a spectator at the splendor of scenes going by, when the memory of the observer arose. This play of the observer went on for some time, then my legs began wobbling and to keep from falling I sat down at the side of the road. And then neither scene nor spectator remained, nor even the observer. Everything disappeared but still something was -- sometimes dark, sometimes light, playing hide and seek. But since then anxiety has increased and I cannot understand all this.
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, we are part and parcel of God, and indestructible too. Please explain when, why and how this part got separated from the root? And reuniting the part to the root -- is it possible there is a union that cannot be separated? If it is possible then please join this part to the root so that I don't have to be frightened in this chaos again and again.
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, for ages I have wanted to ask: please, tell me, what should I ask? Accept my pranam, my bowing salutation.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|