Mahageeta Bhag 1 ~ 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
महागीता, भाग एक ~ 10
|date & time||20 Sep 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find a PDF of this event|
- Question 1
- Yesterday you said that sudden enlightenment is not bound by the law of cause and effect, but if nothing is haphazard in existence, nothing happens accidentally, then how can the highest experience like enlightenment happen this way?
- Question 2
- Yesterday you said don't allow the elephant driver's hook of the intellect to ride over the feelings of the heart. But Osho I find your discourses absolutely logical. Is the mind nourished by the enjoyment of argument? Is it not a danger for me that the argument-nurtured mind will take control of the heart and suppress the experience of feelings? Please show me the path.
- Question 3
- Praises to you! In a thousand lives I could not achieve as much as you have spontaneously given me. Please accept me as your disciple!
- Question 4
- I had heard that wine is bitter and burns the breast, but the taste of your wine is something else.
- Question 5
- Are belief and auto-suggestion one and the same thing? What is the difference between belief and inner-nature or awareness?
- Was the mother Kali of Ramakrishna Paramahansa purely his belief, his projection, or does she have her own reality?
- Is dialogue not possible with the supernatural or God?
- Question 6
- Osho! Trillions of bows to you! On sacred mount Abu, I was blessed to come to the protection of your blessed hand. Since then there is no calculating how much I have lost, how much I have gained. My life has become completely enriched. No question comes, so I am making one up.
- The camp is over today and I am anxious to hear two words from you. Please, just drop two flowers into my beggar's bowl today.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|