Main Kahta Aankhan Dekhi ~ 01
मैं कहता आंखन देखी ~ 01
|date & time||28 Feb 1971 om **|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- Question 1
- Osho, I have read your literature; I have heard you. Your language has hypnotic charm and is very clear. Sometimes you speak on Mahavira, sometimes on Krishna or Buddha and sometimes you tell about Jesus and Mohammed as well. You divulge the secrets of the Gita in a most inspiring manner, you give discourses on the Upanishads and the Vedas, and you would not hesitate to go to temples or churches to give discourses. All the same, you maintain that you are not influenced by any of the personages mentioned above. You say that you have nothing to do with them and you do not agree with them. Continuously, you criticize and shatter to pieces the ancient religious beliefs and scriptures. What is your purpose? Do you want to establish your own religion? Do you want to show that you have limitless knowledge? Or do you want to confuse everyone? You speak and explain in words, but at the same time you say that "you will not reach anywhere by clinging to words." You say, "Neither believe me nor cling to me; otherwise you will commit the same mistake." You also say that this negation itself is an invitation. Kindly explain who and what you are and what you want to do and say. What is your intention?
- Question 2
- Is it a curve?
- Question 3
- So you do not want to write?
- Question 4
- Why do you not write your autobiography?
- Question 5
- Will the processes and experiences through which a person has passed be of any use to others if they are written down?
- Question 6
- Do you mean that the whole sadhana process, the process of spiritual practice, is as unreal as a ghost?
- Question 7
- You have described meditation not as an action, but as a state of being. Will you explain this?
- Question 8
- Is silence very powerful, and if so, then why should anybody speak in words?
- Question 9
- Do you lose any energy by doing so?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|