Main Mrityu Sikhata Hun ~ 13
मैं मृत्यु सिखाता हूं ~ 13
|date & time||4 Aug 1970 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 54min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- Question 1
- In one of your discourses you have said: in deep meditation, if the luminous body, the subtle body of a man or a woman goes out of the physical body, it cannot be brought back without the help of the opposite sex, because by their touch an electric circuit is completed and the consciousness that has gone out of the body returns immediately. You have even narrated your own experience when you were meditating sitting on a tree. In that state, your physical body fell down and your subtle body kept watching it from the tree. Then, by the touch of a woman, your subtle body reentered the physical body. So the question is: in this technique why is the opposite sex needed? And for how long? Is it not possible to return to the physical body without the other's help? What is the difficulty?
- Question 2
- What are the precise methods for coming back in the body? Please explain.
- Question 3
- What happens to women who are of masculine nature?
- Question 4
- Can we not call this perversion? Can we not call these people perverts?
- Question 5
- Once the subtle body is out, it can't enter back into the physical body completely. The adjustment and harmony between the two is disrupted forever. This is the reason why the yogis have always been ill and have been dying at an early age. How can we prepare ourselves so that the disharmony may be avoided? Can the possibilities of illness be minimized? How is this possible?
- Question 6
- What is the difference between entering another body and psychic mediumship? How does one enter into a medium?
- Question 7
- In order to keep his body alive, Ramakrishna had to rely on the craving for food. Is it not possible for a high level body to exist without any such craving? In which body does such assistance become necessary? If the bodies are of the higher states -- such as the fifth, sixth, or the seventh body -- would they be required to be maintained with the aid of any such craving as well?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|