Maro He Jogi Maro ~ 02
मरौ हे जोगी मरौ ~ 02
|date & time||2 Oct 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- CD-ROM on this book: "Translation of "Maram Hey Yogi Maram" Hindi series. This is a translation from the Hindi Maran Hey Jogi Maram, which is in the process of being edited. It is for research only."
- Editor: Death Is Divine was the CD-ROM working title. Book much later published as Die O Yogi Die.
- Question 1 from Chandra Rekha
- Every time I come here I return again without taking sannyas. The desire to take sannyas arises in me many times, but I am unable to gather courage to do it. I get scared thinking, "Will I be able to walk joyfully upon this path or will I have to leave the path halfway and then go back?" But when I put aside the idea of taking sannyas, it feels meaningless to move in the world where I have been moving.
- What should I do? Please, show me the path.
- Question 2 from Taru (Ma Yoga Taru ? )
- Why are people afraid of such names as tantra, vanmarg, aghorpanth, and nathpanth? Is there no possibility that through correct analysis and right practice of these paths, people could understand them in a new perspective and not condemn them and remain opposed to them?
- Question 3
- What is the first experience of samadhi like?
- Question 4 from Kannumal
- Beloved master,
- A mass of questions have come,
- The answers are silent.
- Who will keep these thorns?
- The garden is silent, the gardener silent
- The question remains silent in itself
- The day is silent, nights are silent
- Jet black clouds have arisen
- A completely silent darkness has come.
- Master, please dispel this state.
- Question 5
- What is prayer?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|