Maro He Jogi Maro ~ 03
मरौ हे जोगी मरौ ~ 03
|date & time||3 Oct 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: good.|
Hindi chant before the discourse.
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- CD-ROM on this book: "Translation of "Maram Hey Yogi Maram" Hindi series. This is a translation from the Hindi Maran Hey Jogi Maram, which is in the process of being edited. It is for research only."
- Editor: Death Is Divine was the CD-ROM working title. Book much later published as Die O Yogi Die.
- The sutras
- Don't speak too eagerly, don't walk with a strut, place your feet with care.
- Gorakh raja says, Don't be stiff, live spontaneously.
- The full pot is silent, the half full sounding splashes
- When the seeker is ready, o avadhut, the master speaks fruitfully.
- Nath says, Keep your dignity, don't insist on debate.
- This world is a garden of thorns, place each step alertly.
- Moving without path, burning without fire, bound by a thirst for air,
- Well knowing Gorakh says, Figure this out o learned pundits.
- Swami, going to the forest hunger arises, going to the city maya arises.
- Stuffing yourself, sexual desire arises, why waste this body born of passion?
- Don't attack your food, don't die of hunger, contemplate the secret of Brahman day and night
- Don't overwork, don't lie around, thus says Gorakh deva
- Over eating strengthens the senses, destroys consciousness, fills the mind with sex.
- Sleep overtakes, death closes in the heart entangled.
- The milk dieter monk's mind on others' cows, the naked monks always need firewood.
- The monk in silence desires a companion -- no depth without the master's shelter.
- His fragrance and sweetness pervade the whole world.
- The truth is, only a master who has seen, can help you see.
- Listen virtuous one, listen intelligent one, to this call of numberless siddhas.
- In the disciple's bowing, the master is found, and the worldly night is over.
- Die, oh yogi, die! Die, sweet is dying.
- Die that death Gorakh died and saw.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|