Maro He Jogi Maro ~ 04
मरौ हे जोगी मरौ ~ 04
|date & time||4 Oct 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 47min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- CD-ROM on this book: "Translation of "Maram Hey Yogi Maram" Hindi series. This is a translation from the Hindi Maran Hey Jogi Maram, which is in the process of being edited. It is for research only."
- Editor: Death Is Divine was the CD-ROM working title. Book much later published as Die O Yogi Die.
- Question 1 from Sw Chaitanya Keerti
- How can the energy of thinking be transformed into being?
- Question 2
- I want to ask God for something, what should I ask?
- Question 3
- Why is Gorakh Nath against pundits?
- Question 4 from Sw Anand Maitreya
- On the one hand you say, 'Whatever you do, do it totally -- with samagrata.' And on the other hand you say, 'Don't go to extremes in anything, remain in the middle.' Can you please remove this apparent contradiction.
- Question 5
- Say something about virah, this unknown longing in my heart.
- Question 6
- What is Gorakh Nath's fundamental teaching?
- Question 7
- What proof is there of the existence of God?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|