Maro He Jogi Maro ~ 05
मरौ हे जोगी मरौ ~ 05
|date & time||5 Oct 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 53min. Quality: good. Missing some fragments (under revision).|
Hindi chant before the discourse.
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- CD-ROM on this book: "Translation of "Maram Hey Yogi Maram" Hindi series. This is a translation from the Hindi Maran Hey Jogi Maram, which is in the process of being edited. It is for research only."
- Editor: Death Is Divine was the CD-ROM working title. Book much later published as Die O Yogi Die.
- The sutras
- Live in the heart, don't talk of the secret, speak nectar-soaked words.
- When others become fire, o avadhu, you become water.
- Gorakh says listen avadhu, live in the world like this:
- Eyes see, ears listen, mouth says nothing.
- Nath says, Keep your soul, don't insist on debate.
- This world is a garden of thorns, place each step alertly.
- Balanced asana, balanced food, balanced sleep
- Gorakh says listen sons, such a man neither dies nor grows old.
- One who eats dies, one who doesn't eat dies
- Gorakh says O sons, only sanyami, the balanced one transcends.
- Always reside in the middle
- Mind doesn't move, breath becomes still.
- As long as truth is concealed, these tales of awakening won't be stopped
- As long as religions persist and prosper, these tales of awakening won't be stopped.
- O people of the mind, you are free to construct your systems
- But the very walls will dance, the mad ones won't be stopped.
- This tulip and rose, moon and stars -- see them and be silent priest!
- This tavern is not closed, this tavern won't be stopped.
- Moths will go on becoming candles, burning themselves up laughing, smiling
- In the cruel houses of superstition the moths won't be stopped.
- This mocking and blaming is nothing, nothing but promises of love
- 'Ravish', this world is and the it's story won't be stopped.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|