Maro He Jogi Maro ~ 06
मरौ हे जोगी मरौ ~ 06
|date & time||6 Oct 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- CD-ROM on this book: "Translation of "Maram Hey Yogi Maram" Hindi series. This is a translation from the Hindi Maran Hey Jogi Maram, which is in the process of being edited. It is for research only."
- Editor: Death Is Divine was the CD-ROM working title. Book much later published as Die O Yogi Die.
- Question 1 from Sw Anand Maitreya
- You have placed Gorakh Nath ji among the four supreme most enlightened men of India. But it is surprising that even the place of birth and period in time of such a great and exalted man are unknown. Why is this?
- Question 2
- In a worldly sense I am completely happy. But still, I am not happy. I do not understand the reason for my unhappiness. Could you indicate the way?
- Question 3 from Anand Bharti
- Why is life so lovely? Every object, person, creation, manifested and unmanifested too! Color, sound, movement, taste -- strife too. Osho, in this remembrance the heart becomes full, tears flow, breath expands, talk stops, crying happens. I cannot say anything Osho. The eyes close and I sit down.
- Question 4
- How can we accept life's joys and sorrows with equanimity?
- Question 5
- I want your blessing. But what I might want from your blessing is not clear at all. That too, only you can make clear. From my side only this is certain, I want your blessing.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|